The Hedonites of Slaanesh revel in the brutal carnage of battle, giving praise to the God of Excess and indulging in their every whim. They can be found throughout the Mortal Realms, and their presence in the Eightpoints has a malign influence on the mortal cultists who fight for survival in that blasted wasteland. They seek out combat not only for the thrill of battle but also to impress these mortal warriors with the virtues of their god.
With more ranged warriors than any other warband, the Sybarites can keep their enemies at arm’s length until they choose to unleash their frightening martial prowess in the swirl of melee combat. Though few in number, their warriors are skilled and versatile. When used well, they can eviscerate their opponents, but their lack of armour means you have to hold back until the moment is right to spring your traps. The kit includes a mix of heavily armoured elite warriors that will carve through even the toughest fighters, along with loads of archers. You’ll also find fighter cards to bring along Seeker cavalry, Slaangors, and mortal heroes.
This warband set contains:
- 5 Myrmidesh Painbringers, armed with cruel blades, ornate armour, and elegant shields. They can alternatively be built as Symbaresh Twinsouls, armed with a dazzling variety of sadistic weapons.
- 10 Blissbarb Archers, one of whom can be built as a High Tempter
- 1 Blissbrew Homonculus
- Hedonites of Slaanesh wound divider and abilities cards, absolutely packed with powerful attacks and magical effects
- 19 fighter cards, including 1x Shardspeaker of Slaanesh, 1x Lord of Pain, 3x Hellstriders of Slaanesh variants, 2x Blissbarb Archer variants, 2x Slaangor Fiendblood variants, 2x Myrmidesh Painbringers variants, 4x Symbaresh Twinsouls variants, 2x Slickblade Seeker variants, and 2x Blissbarb Seekers variants
- 84 tokens, including 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, and 16x objective marker/treasure tokens
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. This set is supplied with 10x 28.5mm Round Bases, 5x 32mm Round Bases, and 1x 25mm Round Base.